It’s Friday. Big fat sigh of relief around the office complexes of the world. In honor of the weekend, I leave you with the following thoughts:
1. Could somebody please help me out with a new song to keep playing in my head? Yes, it IS the “freakin’ weekend” and I do love some Ignition Remix but, someone, please STOP THE INSANITY.
2. Thank you for stopping the insanity. Whomever gives me the best new song gets my eternal love.
3. I received an email saying, and I quote, “Hi Aubrey, How are you? I’m [name changed], the guy you said you’d marry if I gave you a beer at the end of the Beer Festival on Saturday (Wavy brownish hair, blue eyes). I gave you a beer and said “how about we go out first?”, and you gave me your card.” It proceeds from there, but apparently I not only am bartering my soul for chicken wings, but now my matrimonial status as well. What’s next?!?!
4. Tucker Max is my new hero. I’m thinking he needs to do a guest entry on my site — I’d be so honored. You up for it?
5. Comments. Ok, so either y’all aren’t inherently commenters, or you can’t figure it out. THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT. First, click on “Your Thoughts”. Then, a window pops up. Fill it out. Write me lovely things. Then, click submit, and Voila! Your comment is posted. Humor me. I crave attention.
6. How long before I can go home? Giving your notice apparently equals “Pay no attention to Aubrey” in this consulting world.
8. I’m thinking of doing an “About Me” page. To that end, send me your questions that you want answered and I’ll include them. For real. Unless it’s too personal, and then I’ll just make up an answer. 🙂
9. I’m already planning my birthday extravaganza. Atlantans, beware — it’s gonna be a doozy.
10. Justin Timberlake can rock MY body anytime he wants.