- I’m wearing a crown. It strongly resembles this.
- I’m drinking a Tecate.
- I’m trying to create an “Ode to my iPod Shuffle”, my newest toy and addition to the 20 gb. and mini counterparts (of which I have both.)
- I think the grammar in that sentence is wrong, but I don’t have the energy to try and fix it (partially due to all aforementioned bullet points.)
- I’m making a badass mix for my Birthday extravaganza tomorrow.
- Weather permitting, we will all be listening to said badass mix in this.
- Said badass mix includes the Thong Song, I Touch Myself, and Party All The Time. (Yes, by Eddie Murphy.)
So yes, if you see someone in a baby pool rocking out to Part Time Lover while drinking a Tecate, chances are, it’s me. Do say hello, won’t you?